Chris Barnes (Barny Boo)'s Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Cheers Makoons and Beorc."

Chris Barnes (Barny Boo) replied Aug 4, 2011 to binding spell - to stop someone from harming other people.

16 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Chris Barnes (Barny Boo)

"I've already decided not to do the spell, but I do appreciate everyone's comments. T…"

Chris Barnes (Barny Boo) replied Aug 2, 2011 to binding spell - to stop someone from harming other people.

16 Aug 7, 2011

"Hi, thanks for getting back to me Gray and Andianna. Very much appreciated. The poli…"

Chris Barnes (Barny Boo) replied Aug 1, 2011 to binding spell - to stop someone from harming other people.

16 Aug 7, 2011

"Thanks Makoons. Very much appreciate your quick reply. I will give some thought as t…"

Chris Barnes (Barny Boo) replied Jul 30, 2011 to binding spell - to stop someone from harming other people.

16 Aug 7, 2011

"I know that 'air-head' feeling (my mum would tell you that. lols). We all have our m…"

Chris Barnes (Barny Boo) replied Jun 17, 2011 to Litha/Summer Solstice - When to start

5 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Neiges

"Merry meet Aileen, I am fairly new-ish to paganism so you'll have to forgive me if I…"

Chris Barnes (Barny Boo) replied Jun 17, 2011 to Litha/Summer Solstice - When to start

5 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Neiges

"Thank you Lark for posting this information. I enjoyed reading them and particularly…"

Chris Barnes (Barny Boo) replied Jun 10, 2011 to Beyond The Wiccan Rede - Other Pagan Ethics

19 Jan 20, 2012

"I think in many cases it is just that people don't understand and for that reason th…"

Chris Barnes (Barny Boo) replied Jun 7, 2011 to Yet More Bad Press for Wiccans, Witches and Pagans in General

4 Jun 7, 2011

"This is very depressing and I feel for Snows family.   I agree with YarrowSage this…"

Chris Barnes (Barny Boo) replied Jun 4, 2011 to Yet More Bad Press for Wiccans, Witches and Pagans in General

4 Jun 7, 2011

RSS

About

Steve Paine created this Ning Network.

© 2016   Created by Steve Paine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The Pagan Top Sites List