RealPagan- Paganism for the Real World

Storm Raven's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, you're not alone in the "over-thinking" category. I secretly think we're all j…"

Storm Raven replied Mar 3, 2011 to Spiritism: (not Spiritualism) re-connecting with our ancestors

7 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Mosby (Witchlet)

"Ah yes, the curse of the intellectual mind which fails to appreciate the forest as i…"

Storm Raven replied Mar 3, 2011 to Spiritism: (not Spiritualism) re-connecting with our ancestors

7 Mar 3, 2011

"Do you keep a "Dream Diary"? These are tools that can be really helpful in tracking…"

7 Mar 3, 2011

"Yes."

Storm Raven replied Mar 3, 2011 to Spiritualism: A new path for Ancestor Veneration?

6 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Storm Raven

"No problem, and thank you. I definitely appreciate the feed back."

Storm Raven replied Mar 3, 2011 to Pantheism: God IS the universe...?

2 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Storm Raven

"The proper term is "animism" (little 'A'). Shinto, Spiritualism, The Beliefs of the…"

Storm Raven replied Mar 2, 2011 to Spiritualism: A new path for Ancestor Veneration?

6 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Storm Raven

"I'm sorry, I'm giving the wrong impression. That's my fault. Animism is not a relig…"

Storm Raven replied Mar 2, 2011 to Spiritualism: A new path for Ancestor Veneration?

6 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Storm Raven

"Yeah, I'm really not feeling Phenomenolism so much but from a purely bio-mechanical…"

Storm Raven replied Mar 1, 2011 to Hylozoism: Compared and Contrasted with Animism

7 Mar 1, 2011

"I can't tell you how refreshing it was to get past the modernists like Tylor and the…"

Storm Raven replied Mar 1, 2011 to Hylozoism: Compared and Contrasted with Animism

7 Mar 1, 2011

"Thank you, I appreciate the feed back. You might also want to look into the Panpsyc…"

7 Mar 1, 2011

RSS

© 2015   Created by Steve Paine.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The Pagan Top Sites List