RealPagan- Paganism for the Real World

Lady Morgen/Allergic to FLUFF!

Lady Morgen/Allergic to FLUFF!'s Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity
Alorer Stefanos (The Gecko)

"Blessings Stef!   Gee they aren't asking much of you or anyone? j/k. :)  Quite Eclec…"

Lady Morgen/Allergic to FLUFF! replied on Monday to Eclectic Coven's Reading List(s)

4 yesterday
Reply by Lark
Lisa

"Blessings,   depending on what you are looking for, I think we may have it in our va…"

Lady Morgen/Allergic to FLUFF! replied Oct 10 to Your favorite place to purchase crystals?

9 on Friday
Reply by Vigdisdotter
SullenGirl

"Blessings,  Okay, I am home now and looked int eh Library for some books that may he…"

Lady Morgen/Allergic to FLUFF! replied Oct 6 to How Old to Participate in Ritual? Samhain conflict!

20 on Sunday
Reply by SullenGirl
SullenGirl

"Blessings, When i get home from work this evening, I will drop you a line with the F…"

Lady Morgen/Allergic to FLUFF! replied Oct 6 to How Old to Participate in Ritual? Samhain conflict!

20 on Sunday
Reply by SullenGirl
SullenGirl

"Blessings There are several books on the market that were written for Family Practic…"

20 on Sunday
Reply by SullenGirl

"Blessings While I agree in part with what you said Aletria, over all, the teachers a…"

Lady Morgen/Allergic to FLUFF! replied Oct 6 to Time to Think before you Write to Ask.... (small rant)

25 14 minutes ago
Reply by Makoons

"Many Thanks to everyone for chiming in!   :) Unfortunatly, there are many people her…"

Lady Morgen/Allergic to FLUFF! replied Oct 4 to Time to Think before you Write to Ask.... (small rant)

25 14 minutes ago
Reply by Makoons
Abigail Roman

"Blessings, Learning is a good thing.  But in All things, let us learn to Walk before…"

Lady Morgen/Allergic to FLUFF! replied Sep 24 to Pathworking

34 Sep 25
Reply by Lark
Abigail Roman

"Blessings,   Okay, seeing as the information that you have read is a bit all over th…"

Lady Morgen/Allergic to FLUFF! replied Sep 22 to Pathworking

34 Sep 25
Reply by Lark
Abigail Roman

"Blessings Abigail, there is a rule thatmost of us have found in some way or another.…"

Lady Morgen/Allergic to FLUFF! replied Sep 22 to Pathworking

34 Sep 25
Reply by Lark

RSS

CURRENT MOON

© 2011   Created by Sangraal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Sign in to chat!
The Pagan Top Sites List