New Members (131)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Merry Meet

Hi everyone, New to this site, not new to the pagan path.  Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Chris. I thought this would be worth…

Started by Christopher

4 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Christopher

Hi there!

Real glad to be here, thanks for having me! I'm not new to Paganism, but, I'm new here and I look forward to getting to know you all a litt…

Started by Jes

4 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Diane

Hello, Everyone!

Hi, everyone. I'm very new to the Pagan community (just getting my feet wet, really) so I'm excited to learn more about the various paths o…

Started by ShadowCat

6 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by MoonCrone

Not new, but hello anyway!

Hello all! Although I am not new to the site (I've been here since its birth), I have been away for quite some time, maybe two or three ye…

Started by Tambyr (Rissa)

3 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Tambyr (Rissa)

Hello all

I'm new here, so wanted to stop in and say hello. I'm up too late as usual :)

Started by Flame

10 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Lark

Hello From Michigan

I started my life as a Catholic. I wasn't practicing and eventually fell away from Christianity and didn't have any type of spiritual life…

Started by Moonhawk

2 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Lark

Greetings

Hello wonderful community of people.  I'm new to this site, I kind of just stumbled upon it one night while phasing myself out before bed.…

Started by Victoria Haner

8 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by Victoria Haner

Hello!

Just thought I would say hello and introduce myself.  I have been immersed into Paganism/Wicca for about a year and a half now, and am stil…

Started by CEWsony9(dragonfiregrl)

0 Aug 16, 2014

Hello there

Hello to you all, im Rob, and im new here, ive been drawn to Anubis, Ravens and Necromancy since i was 5 years old, ive never really known…

Started by Rob Trevethick

18 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by Diane

Greetings

I have been a pagan I have been a pagan for 40 years. You notice that I said Pagan and not Wicken. My very best friend was Wicken but I rea…

Started by Kailish

1 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Amara Ravenwood

RSS

About

Steve Paine created this Ning Network.

© 2017   Created by Steve Paine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The Pagan Top Sites List