Beginner's Circle (74)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

You might NOT be a shaman if...

Due to the popular misuse and abuse of the word 'shaman', something TOO prevalent in the pagan community, I present a list pertaining to th…

Started by Sangraal

23 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by GaiaDianne

The Advanced Bonewits' Cult Danger Evaluation Frame

Long title I know. I wanted to share this with other people who may be new to the Craft and those who might be in search of a coven. This i…

Started by Crystal

6 Sep 20, 2011

The Witch's Rede & the Threefold Law

There has been quite a lot of discussion about these concepts in recent days, I've noticed. So, I thought I'd touch on those concepts a lit…

Started by Oakthorne

13 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Nicole

Rethinking Sacred Space

And just what is a sacred place? What do you see when you hear those words? Standing stones raised by ancient peoples upon a windy plain?…

Started by Lark

7 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Beorc Kano

Eating offerings: is this ok?

I am new to the Craft and so far, my explorations are mostly in the areas of candle magick, ritual bathing, energy play, and rituals to God…

Started by dakini

13 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Lluella Clover

Litha/Summer Solstice - When to start

I have searched for a similar and cannot find one, so my apologies if there's already a thread.   When do you guys start to do your main ce…

Started by Aileen Kennedy

5 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Neiges

Lighting a candle

This is probably a very simple question, but I was wondering what does it mean to light a candle for someone?  Thanks    

Started by Lavender

1 May 17, 2011
Reply by Sangraal

Open Circles

I am placing this discussion in "Beginner's Circle" because this sort of setting is where most practitioners tend to experience their first…

Started by Sangraal

7 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by lilgem (love)

What's so important about humility?

What is humility? Humility is multi-dimensional and includes self-understanding, awareness, and openness. Modest behavior, selflessness, an…

Started by Mikel

2 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Tracy

An Indepth Look at the Magic Circle

In most of the magically-minded traditions, we find the use of the Circle as an ethereal tool to create a boundary between the mundane worl…

Started by Sangraal

4 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Jay Sunwyse

RSS

About

Steve Paine created this Ning Network.

© 2017   Created by Steve Paine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The Pagan Top Sites List