Beginner's Circle (68)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Brief Descriptions of Various Divination Systems

Tarot : The origins of tarot are lost in the mists of time. Some say that it was started in ancient Egypt or India. They were used by Gypsi…

Started by Kim

0 Nov 19, 2016

Wicca : Teens and Parents

"I want to practice Wicca but my parents won't let me." This is a very frequently heard statement from teens who wish to practice Wicca and…

Started by Kim

0 Nov 13, 2016

Stones and how to find them cheap

Like with any other tool used in your Wiccan and Pagan practice, you don't need anything but your intent, but you need to be sure that your…

Started by Kim

0 Nov 1, 2016

A Brief History of Wicca

First off it should be recognized that one can not discuss the history of Wicca without discussing at least some of history of Gerald Gardn…

Started by Kim

2 Oct 30, 2016
Reply by Kim

Your thoughts

I have a few books that I picked at random from amazon based on stars, and I want to know if one you have read/heard about them and two wha…

Started by HoneyBadgerDGAD

10 Jun 16, 2015
Reply by Harobed

When To Cleanse?

Good Day All, In short, the back story. Before, I did personal cleansing on a 'as needed' bases.  But for this year, my goal is to be more…

Started by Flammeous {De Empress}

1 Feb 14, 2015
Reply by Cicha

Moon Magic?

It's the day after the Full Moon and I was outside this evening about an hour ago.  I started looking at the Moon and then started really f…

Started by Baccara Moon

2 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by Baccara Moon

Also seeking a Mentor/Teacher

I'm currently looking for a Mentor that I can connect with.  I apparently have lost contact with my Previous mentor...unless there is a way…

Started by Baccara Moon

0 Nov 21, 2014

When do I have time to be Pagan?

This is my first discussion topic, so bear with me. I am new to the Pagan community, but have been practicing when I have the chance. I pra…

Started by Sara

38 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by Baccara Moon

looking for more advanced Wicca books to read/beyond 101

Hello all, I have been studying on and off about Paganism (NeoWicca) for about four years now. I have read: Simple Wicca Wicca for the Soli…

Started by Moon Beam

13 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Tambyr (Rissa)

RSS

About

Steve Paine created this Ning Network.

© 2017   Created by Steve Paine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The Pagan Top Sites List