Beginner's Circle (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Questions to ask before joining a coven or group

So you are thinking of joining a Wiccan coven or group. First ask yourself these questions before you commit yourself to the coven or group…

Started by Kim

0 Dec 9, 2016

What is the Summerland?

In most Wiccan traditions it is believed that the dead crosses over to a place called the Summerland. This is the place where those that ha…

Started by Kim

2 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by brent

Covens vs Solitary Practice

Many Pagans and Wiccans start out as solitary practitioners when they are first introduced to Paganism and Wicca, and some hope to eventual…

Started by Kim

0 Dec 2, 2016

Dragon Magic?

So, as it turns out, I have been fascinated by dragons for a long while, and ever since my father passed a few years ago, I have this feeli…

Started by techne_runn3r

2 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by Talia Wys-Nichols

Wicca : Teens and Parents

"I want to practice Wicca but my parents won't let me." This is a very frequently heard statement from teens who wish to practice Wicca and…

Started by Kim

0 Nov 13, 2016

Stones and how to find them cheap

Like with any other tool used in your Wiccan and Pagan practice, you don't need anything but your intent, but you need to be sure that your…

Started by Kim

0 Nov 1, 2016

A Brief History of Wicca

First off it should be recognized that one can not discuss the history of Wicca without discussing at least some of history of Gerald Gardn…

Started by Kim

2 Oct 30, 2016
Reply by Kim

Your thoughts

I have a few books that I picked at random from amazon based on stars, and I want to know if one you have read/heard about them and two wha…

Started by HoneyBadgerDGAD

10 Jun 16, 2015
Reply by Harobed

When To Cleanse?

Good Day All, In short, the back story. Before, I did personal cleansing on a 'as needed' bases.  But for this year, my goal is to be more…

Started by Flammeous {De Empress}

1 Feb 14, 2015
Reply by Cicha

Moon Magic?

It's the day after the Full Moon and I was outside this evening about an hour ago.  I started looking at the Moon and then started really f…

Started by Baccara Moon

2 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by Baccara Moon

RSS

About

Steve Paine created this Ning Network.

© 2017   Created by Steve Paine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The Pagan Top Sites List