RealPagan- Paganism for the Real World

I need a spell to get someone to NOT be attracted to me!  Lol.  I've told him no, but he's not listening and it's causing problems. He's not exactly stalking me, so I can't really take legal action.  He just won't take no for an answer and I'd rather he just forget about me.  I already have enough problems with my husband being gone.  Which he knows cause he is someone from his family and I've tried to talk to him but it's not working.  Any ideas?

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of RealPagan- Paganism for the Real World to add comments!

Join RealPagan- Paganism for the Real World

Neiges Comment by Neiges on January 10, 2011 at 4:09am

I personally went through an unwanted suitor a few years ago. I used the freezer spell and just didn't take calls from him nor return them. He eventually cooled off and one day I spoke to him, after a few months, answering the phone by mistake at work. He told me that he once was in love with me, that he was just calling to wish me happy birthday and that he wished me well. The freezer spell works well, so does ignoring or avoiding..

BUT, if ignoring this person does not work after a time, you will have to recruit help from family members and legal authorities. Do not keep this to yourself. Talk to your family, someone you can trust to keep it quiet enough, as to not cause a war withing the family, but that can intervene.


-------to adapt to your situation ------

Freezer Binding Spell


Best done on the Full Moon or on a Saturday during the Waning Moon. Write the name of the person you wish to prevent from [harming / loving / harrasing / bothering] you on a piece of paper. Gaze at the paper and visualize the face of the person in question; see their face vividly imprinted on the paper.

Then, fold the paper three times. Tie it up with black thread or string, and put it into a small watertight container (freezer bag works too). Fill the container with water, and place in a nook of the freezer where it's unlikely to be disturbed, saying:

"Just as this spell cools and freezes, so do your feelings for me!"

To reverse this spell, take the container out of the freezer and let it thaw in the sink for the day/night. Empty the water an in a flowing stream/river or the ocean...

If you bury it, the spell stays sealed.




Megan Herrod Comment by Megan Herrod on January 9, 2011 at 4:33pm

If he is pestering you even after you have ket him know explicitly that you are not interested... than his pursuing you is probably more of a "power complex" than attraction. He likes to feel he has control over others- and that is why he feels he can "get" whatever he wants.


Take the power back into your own hands. Either change your phone number, or invest in a caller ID and stop answering any calls from him. If you feel at all threatened... get a restraining order. All you have to prove is that he is bothering or harassing you after you have directly told him to leave you alone- and that you feel threatened.


If it comes down to it and you don't feel safe at home, see if you can stay with a freind or family member for a while until the situation diffuses. Don't put yourself in a position you are not comfortable in. If you feel that a little magic would help you feel better- do a spell for protection rather than to stop his "attraction".


Good luck and I hope everything works out quickly and easily!


Amrita Comment by Amrita on January 9, 2011 at 4:12pm

if his family is more than ur family to u , then they need to know what is going on.

and well, get on with the restraining order. u'll be really on the backseat here if u dont get one. if he says he can get any girl then let him go and do what he wants. forget it. he'll calm after sometime and its high time u get a restraining order now. forget all the emo and family stuff. families stick to each other and help when in need. so tell them. sang is right too. u need to get help with this.

Sangraal Comment by Sangraal on January 8, 2011 at 11:29pm
I'll add that crimes that involve family members as the aggressor are often the most heinous. "He/she won't sexually assault/kidnap/harm so-and-so because they are family."

Think again.

The choice is ultimately yours alone. However, since we've all said mostly the same thing here, I would take it into grave consideration...
Makoons Comment by Makoons on January 8, 2011 at 11:19pm
And what Sang is saying is what i was trying to get across. Spells are practically useless without physical action behind them. Spells enhance Will and effort but do not substitute them. And SHOULD not if your safety is involved.
Sangraal Comment by Sangraal on January 8, 2011 at 10:05pm
While he may seem harmless now, it's not to say his behavior will stay within the safe range. The sooner you put an end to it, the better the outcome. Flat out tell him to piss off, and if he does not understand that, maybe police intervention might put it through his head.

Don't make excuses for his actions or put it off as naive machismo nonsense. He might be family and he might be stupid, but together the combination spells crime of opportunity.

I would DO what is being mentioned below. Makoons knows her stuff here. If you want to add some other aid in *cooperation* with physical actions, go to a cemetery gate, libate it with some rum that has has hot peppers steeping in it, and ask for protection...but, there is a catch to it: you have to have been innocent in receiving this harassment, i.e. having not solicited advances, etc, as that gatekeeper is a judge. Although this is an intercessory action, you should, as already suggested, work in the physical with it, too.
Makoons Comment by Makoons on January 8, 2011 at 9:58pm
Just remember for the future that being family doesn't mean you can do whatever you want to each other.
Pax Internus Comment by Pax Internus on January 8, 2011 at 9:45pm
Well, his family is my family since it is also my husbands.  And I am closer to them than my own.  And I don't think he's dangerous, just obstinate.  But it's putting added stress on me.  And I have enough right now with my husband being gone and trying to raise 4 kids on a very low income.  Plus he's like 10 yrs younger than me. Lol.  Just want him to leave me alone.  I try to ignore him but he just won't give up.  Maybe I just need to be stronger.  I don't feel strong right now.  Thanks everyone.
Makoons Comment by Makoons on January 8, 2011 at 9:44pm

If its getting to the point where he's stalking you here are some suggestions:

1. Legal Aid. It's free, and they can help you find the most cost-effective way to get an Order for Protection (Restraining Order). Once you get one he will be served with it by a government official and it will be documented. DOCUMENTATION IS KEY. I am a woman's advocate at a shelter and the more evidence documented, the better.


2. Family Justice Centers...they also have connections and may help you figure out how to file an order.


3. Inquire with a local women's shelter. This doesn't mean GO to one or stay at one, but they should be knowledgeable on what steps to take and who to talk to.


This is a serious situation with no easy fix. It seems that's what you're looking for by asking for a spell.

Tasha Comment by Tasha on January 8, 2011 at 9:35pm
Don't worry about what the family thinks, you are protecting yourself. If he won't leave you alone, YOU are in the right. Spells aren't going to help anyways if you don't back it up with the mundane steps.

© 2011   Created by Sangraal

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Sign in to chat!
The Pagan Top Sites List