1. Something you hate about yourself.
The fact that I have a hard time with putting into type what it is I want to say, without sounding like a complete idiot or newbie.
2. Something you love about yourself.
My compassion, drive and heart
3. Something you have to forgive yourself for.
For not being perfect, silly I know but I am never satisfied with anything I do no matter how great everyone else say it is.
4. Something you have to forgive someone for.
My mother for never giving me the strength and love that a daughter needs to become all she can be.
5. Something you hope to do in your life.
Free dive and swim with Great white sharks, people think I am crazy but in heart of hearts I know they are misunderstood and will not eat me.
6. Something you hope you never have to do.
Watch someone I love die a slow and painful death
7. Someone who has made your life worth living for.
My children watching them become the beautiful people they are have inspired me to know that there is hope for the next generation
8. Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.
Someone who I have forgiven, although they do not deserve that forgiveness
9 Someone you didn't want to let go, but they just drifted away.
No one really I know people are going to come and go as I grow and change
10. Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn't know.
My sister and my brother in-law….they both need to go
11. Something people seem to compliment you the most on.
My ability to multitask, my fearless nature, my work ethics
12. Something you never get compliments on.
13. A band or artist who has gotten you through some tough times. (Write a letter)
There is not enough words I can say about the trials your writing and f**ked up imaginations has gotten me through.
You inspired my love of Sci-fi and Horror
4. A hero that has let you down. (Write a letter)
you died before I really got to know you. You inspired me to love nature and the lake , but you did not stick around for me to come back home and say goodbye.
15. Someone or something you can't live without, because you tried livingwithout.
Books, yea I take my reading very seriously, caffeine, no that just is not good for anybody , chocolate, damn stuff just pulls me right back in….
16. Someone or something you definitely could live without.
Ignorant idiotic people
17. A book you've read that changed your views on something.
Da Vinci Code, it was the first book that really made me look at Christianity in any light , Iit took me 4 weeks to read this becasue I had to keep reserching the things I was reading
18. What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?
Politics of today are a waste of time, a game that was derived from a noble pursuit to change things for the better. Religion has its place and having faith is a good thing, unless you pervert it and change it to suit what it is you choose to peruse
19. Or views on gay marriage.
Everyone should have the right to marry whomever they want to, what we should ban is divorce
20. Your views on drugs and alcohol.
I am completely against drugs unless they serve a medicinal purpose. ( stealing Stef’s Answer it’s a good one)
21. (Scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident. You got into a fight hours earlier.
What do you do?Be there for them, let it go and say I was sorry
22. Something you wish you hadn't done in your life.
Screwed up my credit, wows were I would be if I had not do this
23. Something you wish you had done in your life.
Finished High School
24. Make play list to someone, and explain why you chose those songs.
Really? Ummmmmmm…..yea I got nothing…
25. The reason you believe you are still alive today.
Luck, which is the only thing it could be
26. Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so when and why?
I have attempted suicide twice, once in 1992 because I was so miserable in my marriage I thought it was the only way out, the other time , well that is to personal for here but let’s just say it beat the alternative
27. What's the best thing going for you right now?
Ari, because even if he can’t see it he is my rock and I love him
28. What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?
Become a millionaire, if I could get pregnant without a uterus that would be amazing, and if as a woman I could get someone pregnant well that speaks for itself
29. Something you hope to change about yourself and why.
My Weight, I put on a lot of weight when I had my knee surgery and now I have a mess of sore joints, down 30lbs so far.
30. A letter to YOURSELF... tell yourself everything you love about yourself.
I love your compassion, you drive, you kindness and heart, your willingness to stick you self out there not matter the consequence.
I just love you
Add a Comment