1. Something you hate about yourself.
Hate is a strong word... If I have to choose something that I dislike very much about me, is my lack of memory. Sometimes it serves me well, by helping me get over some situation where a person was unfair or unrespectful to me, but most times it just makes me feel stupid.
2. Something you love about yourself.
My tolerance, again it does me often a disservice, getting me into trouble when I can't ignore the bad things that people do, but after all the nasty people who took advantage of my generosity or good faith, I still stand by my convictions and refuse to be changed. But sometimes I wish i could hold a grudge !
3. Something you have to forgive yourself for.
Oooh, I have many skeletons and I have forgiven myself for almost all of them, to move on you just have to!
4. Something you have to forgive someone for.
My ex, for totally failing me when we got divorced.. becoming another person or finally revealing his true nature of a terrible profiteer.. after seven years and two kids, I expected more from him.. I guess I'm not ready yet to forgive him.
5. Something you hope to do in your life.
6. Something you hope you never have to do.
bury my children
7. Someone who has made your life worth living for.
the thought of my children saved my life once, but my husband made it possible for me to enjoy life and see beyond
8. Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.
goodness, there are a few, saddly, I trust people too easily
9 Someone you didn't want to let go, but they just drifted away.
my little cousin, after many attempts on my part to keep contact, she's just too busy or not interested... yes it makes me very sad to think of her
10. Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn't know.
one of my oldest friends, since she has been with her new b/f, she has changed, become very anti-government etc. she was always a bit difficult always wanting to be the one who decides what we do together, not a good idea if it isn't hers if you know what I mean, but now I just don't know how to talk to her with out wanting to shake her and ask "are you serious?"
11. Something people seem to compliment you the most on.
so nice... often too nice (two sides of the coin) :)
12. Something you never get compliments on.
uhm, since the kids I guess my physique :)
13. A band or artist who has gotten you through some tough times. (Write a letter)
Please know that if it were not for your beautiful music and very pertinent lyrics, I don't know how I would have gotten through my divorce and brakeup!
Evanescence helped me through alot of emotions.
4. A hero that has let you down. (Write a letter)
I don't expect too much from people, except sincerity and when that is absent, I am always very hurt.
15. Someone or something you can't live without, because you tried livingwithout.
Husband... tried that, didn't like it and gratefully he didn't either! Chocolate as well! :)
My kids, I could not live without my kids living with me.. it would kill me.
16. Someone or something you definitely could live without.
my ex-husband, but I have to deal with him for the kids vacation with him
17. A book you've read that changed your views on something.
Unfortunately the book in question is lost in my very lacking memory...LOL It was a bout a coven and I was in my early teens.
18. What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?
Both touchy subjects that are difficult to discuss with others. I believe in religion as long as it respects people and I wish I knew more about politics to complain better, or mabe I'm just better off not knowing any better ;)
19. Or views on gay marriage.
Since marriage is a legal transaction and partnership, I am offended that some persons do not have the right to it in some places... My canadian family are ok, but here in France it's not allowed and I think it's shameful.
20. Your views on drugs and alcohol.
drugs scare me, I just wouldn't. alcohol is nice from time to time moderately and as long as you are in a safe environment
21. (Scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident. You got into a fight hours earlier. What do you do?
Forget the argument and see what I can do to help or just give a hug
22. Something you wish you hadn't done in your life.
going back to those skeletons now, so that's all you'll get from me as an answer ;)
23. Something you wish you had done in your life.
gone to the college I origally was suppsed to attend instead of following friends and dropping out eventually because I was not in my chosen program
24. Make play list to someone, and explain why you chose those songs.
tsss, sorry it's too late (10:30 pm) to get out my CDs
25. The reason you believe you are still alive today.
yes very lucky, starting with the choice of the single Mom who didn't get aborted but put me up for adoption!
26. Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so when and why?
yes very briefly, when I thought that my husband and I could never be together, but then I thought of my children and the burden that would leave them, wondering why and letting them down because they would grow up without their mom... I could never do that to them and soon after, it was clear that I would never live without my husband ever again
27. What's the best thing going for you right now?
my new life in Paris, everything about it
28. What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?
cry of happiness
29. Something you hope to change about yourself and why.
I need to loose some weight, after quitting smoking you know what happens... you eat french bread and wine and cheese and it stays a part of you forever! LOL
30. A letter to YOURSELF... tell yourself everything you love about yourself.
I am very proud of you and all that you have gone through to make your life better and ensure a better family life for your children. All that suffering and still the troubles to come, is worth it to make life better for them.
Now on to the self part, getting in better shape, doesn't have to be perfect, but better and studying for that new career.
Try not to worry so much about stuff that has not happened yet and if you'll ever have that baby you've bee trying for, for the past year or2, if you don't get pregnant ever again, your husband will still love you. Stop with the pressure!
This was hard!
Add a Comment