RealPagan- Paganism for the Real World

Moon Beam's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Arizona Flame, I think your ideas are wonderful and very creative. I also have trou…"

Moon Beam replied Jul 26, 2012 to Does your disability limit how Pagan you feel or might be?

9 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Christopher Blackwell

"Thank you very much for your thoughts Tom. You made some very good points.   Blessin…"

Moon Beam replied Sep 11, 2011 to Does your disability limit how Pagan you feel or might be?

9 Sep 29, 2013

"This is very interesting Aislynn, Thank you very much for sharing. I will definitely…"

Moon Beam replied Apr 6, 2011 to Accessibility and Events

2 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by MoonCrone

"Maggie,   My concentration problem has lasted about that long as well. I even had to…"

Moon Beam replied Mar 9, 2011 to How does your disability affect your practice, what do you do in your practice?

10 Aug 11

"Maggie,   I believe we both started studying Wicca/Witchcraft/Paganism during the sa…"

Moon Beam replied Mar 8, 2011 to How does your disability affect your practice, what do you do in your practice?

10 Aug 11

"Thats interesting. I hope it works out well for you. Please let me know if I can do…"

Moon Beam replied Mar 8, 2011 to Ritual Accommodations

6 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Moon Beam

"Aislynn,   May I ask what the project is and what the list is for? Is it for a websi…"

Moon Beam replied Mar 8, 2011 to Ritual Accommodations

6 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Moon Beam

"I will start us off in my practice, my partner who can walk helps to cast the circle…"

Moon Beam replied Mar 8, 2011 to How does your disability affect your practice, what do you do in your practice?

10 Aug 11

"Well, I am in a wheelchair, so having a space that is accessible is important to me.…"

Moon Beam replied Feb 21, 2011 to Ritual Accommodations

6 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Moon Beam

"  Aislynn,   Thank you so much for this information. It is helpful, as there is not…"

Moon Beam replied Jan 13, 2011 to Pagans and Wiccans with Disabilities

2 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Moon Beam

RSS

CURRENT MOON

© 2014   Created by Sangraal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The Pagan Top Sites List