RealPagan- Paganism for the Real World

I've thought long and hard before writing this,my problems are slight when compaired to others I've read here...so I appologise if they appear trival

1] Financial

Like millions of others money is really very tight, I have debts [ large] which I'm repaying slowly....my advise never ever get a credit card! They are way to easy to get caught by.

I had to finish working due to mental health problems directly cause by my profession...and a boss that tormented me for years. [That is why I have debt]

On the 2nd of August I have to attend a medical to resolve if I can continue to receive disability benifits [ my health problems will be detailed later]

I need to know if there is anything I can do, to help the outcome be in my favour, since loss of this money would be dramatic

2] Medical

I had a breakdown caused by work related stress

I am currently on medications as a result of this....for Anxiety, Depression and OCD.

I've gone through therapy with limited sucess..

I'm wondering if I will ever be the person I was before the breakdown again, or should I continue to rebuild myself starting from here?

3] Family

Oh goddess where to start?

a] I have a husband that I love and who says loves me...My husband has depression and a heart condition. He is a university lecturer, but his contract finished and due to cut backs wasn't renewed...The situation is very frustrating

b] My parents do not know about my path, they are born again christians and wouldn't understand...they are elderly and Id hate to hurt them.

c] I have a teenaged daughter....a delight and a challenge.

d] My second family [ ie. my friends] all live in the Glastonbury area, while I live 100 miles from them...I miss them daily

Any advise would be useful, thank you in advance.

Blessings

Seren Haf

Views: 25

Replies to This Discussion

Thank ya, darlin', for sharing. And your problems are just as important and relevant as anyone else's - we all face down the most difficult things we have to face down. It's not possible to compare them; people deal with the worst things they have to deal with, you know?

I'll do a reading on these later this evening.

Hi Seren,
I'll do a reading to see how I can help. I'm not at home for a couple of weeks after this weekend, but when I get something sorted I'll mail you.
As you are only down the A470 giving you a physical hip-doo should be easy.(",)
Bendithion
G

Thanks Gray that means a lot

Blessings

Grayson said:

Hi Seren,
I'll do a reading to see how I can help. I'm not at home for a couple of weeks after this weekend, but when I get something sorted I'll mail you.
As you are only down the A470 giving you a physical hip-doo should be easy.(",)
Bendithion
G
Thank you Oak
Blessings
Oakthorne said:

Thank ya, darlin', for sharing. And your problems are just as important and relevant as anyone else's - we all face down the most difficult things we have to face down. It's not possible to compare them; people deal with the worst things they have to deal with, you know?

I'll do a reading on these later this evening.

Hey there, darlin'. Sorry it's taken me so long to get to this. I've been on vacation, and i get pretty disorganized and forgetful when I'm lazing about. ;) Let's see what the cards have to say about this situation overall.

Past: Two of Swords. This card has to do with compromise, although it's not always a happy compromise. It's about the opposition of conflicting ideas. What part of your past involved some kind of this situation? Having to do things someone else's way, while still trying to do it the way you knew was best, too?

Present: Four of Wands, Inverse. This is the card of ingratitude, of carelessness and excess celebration. I'm pretty sure we've talked about what it is this card relates to. ;)

Future: The Hanged Man, Inverse. This card is a slightly worrisome one. It has to do with stagnation, and inability to see things from a new perspective, and the blindness and lack of motivation that such a situation can result in.

I feel like this situation in the cards may have very little to do with the issues you addressed above, and much more likely to be dealing with the issues we've discussed in private via chat. But they might not be - take a look at the reading, give me feedback and some detail on where you see those things in your life, and I'll put something together further for dealing with all of that.

Now, the reading aside, there are some excellent things that can be done to deal with the situations you mention above. I'm a very practical sort, so I'm going start on the low portion of the Hierarchy of Need: your finances.

Do you know the name of the person you are going to be seeing on August 2nd? Do you have any correspondence from this person's office? If so, you need to construct a honeypot for them. This will sweeten them toward you, and make them more sympathetic with your needs.

Use a green candle, and add some silver money and money-drawing herbs like patchouli and mint to the honey. Anoint with a money-drawing oil (which can be as simple as a mint or patchouli oil), and keep on burning those candles: at the very least one every day leading up until your interview with this person. On the day of the interview, eat something with a little honey on it to connect you to the honeypot, and wear a money-drawing oil as perfume.

Thank you Oak, you've given me lots to think about

Honey pot constructed Oak

Seren Haf said:

Thank you Oak, you've given me lots to think about
Excellent, darlin'. How's it working? Are you content with where things are at, in that area, or is there more that you feel needs to be done. Don't want to leave anything half-done, so let me know one way or the other. :)

things feel ok, the appointment has been re arranged for the 25th.

the delay has given me time to organise more support for me

I finally had my medical appointment today [16th Sept]

A letter arrived two days ago containing more support for me than I thought possible

There were more time problems...as in the apt was late by almost and hour, by this time I was in melt down mode...so I guess they got to see me at a very low ebb.

They were all very nice to me [ honey pot working lol]

I'll keep you posted how things turn out

RSS

CURRENT MOON

© 2012   Created by Sangraal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The Pagan Top Sites List