RealPagan- Paganism for the Real World

This was originally a response to Sangraal, looking to aid a friend of his in the process of losing weight. But, I figured I'd preserve it here, for posterity's sake. :) This is, I should note, also something I'm going to be trying for myself in the near future.

Toby for Willpower

A toby would be good to give her for an aid in willpower and the like. I would recommend the use of a High John to allow her to conquer the urges, bergamot to achieve goals despite obstacles, rosemary which empowers and strengthens women, lavender to help relieve the stress of the process and probably some sage, which both strengthens women and grants wisdom, to make the right choices. Anoint and feed with High John or Crown of Success oils.

Spell Bottle for Weight Loss

For an actual spell to remove the weight (rather than boost her willpower for the process), I would use a spell-bottle. Nine pins, nine needles, plus a name paper (her name, crossed with "Weight Be Gone!") and a piece of that food that she is weakest to resist thrown in, then filled with Four Thieves Vinegar and a pinch of red pepper flakes. She should shake it at least every morning, saying "My weight dissolves and falls away. I am thinner and healthier. I have conquered my urge to eat things that are bad for me." She can also give it a good, solid shake every time she feels a little low on willpower, or is faced with temptation.

As with all kinds of conjure, this is intended to augment mundane efforts, not replace them.

Views: 697

Replies to This Discussion

Woo! Kick some tail, darlin'. :)

Oak how did it go? I am going to make this up right now. It would be nice to hear from some of the members that made this how it worked. Thanks Oak!

I was wondering if this can also work for weight gain?

Thanks, Iam going to do these for me ,I want to thank everyone that post spells and recipies for people like me that work seven days a week, this is the second weekend  that i got off on a year time, I do not complaint about it,for thank's to the DIVINE it has  provide the way for me to prosper .

May you life be blessed with prosperity, health, kindness, and love.

RSS

© 2015   Created by Steve Paine.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The Pagan Top Sites List