What is the best candle to use to bring husband home to his family. Also a candle for a job that I apply for and I want so bad. A candle for my son who is in prison. I want so badly for him be release from prison. I'm lighting a St.Jude green candle for my son and a white Guardian Angel candle for protection. I just want my family to be together again. Please Help. Thanks

Views: 2818

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For the job - green

For your son in prison - if he deserves to be there, none. If not - a justice spell. Candle color may vary, but I'd use brown

For your husband - depends why he's away. If it's because he left you, none. If it's for another reason, orange is often associated with travel, and red with love - your choice.

The two candles you already have going are quite good already, though.

No my son doesn't deserve to be where he is right now. My husband left me for another woman after 28 years of marriage. He's so stuck on that women and she turned him against us so he wont be around us. He doesn't even help us when I ask him. He has so much rage towards us and he was never like that. The two candles I'm using you said are quite good. I petition the candles and have a photo by the candles. Do i have to do anything else. Is there another way to get him back home and for that woman to stay away from him. And you said light a brown candle for my son. Do i petition the brown candle. What is a justice spell? Sorry for all the questions. I just need help. Thanks.

Elise said:

For the job - green

For your son in prison - if he deserves to be there, none. If not - a justice spell. Candle color may vary, but I'd use brown

For your husband - depends why he's away. If it's because he left you, none. If it's for another reason, orange is often associated with travel, and red with love - your choice.

The two candles you already have going are quite good already, though.

Don't ever, ever try to force your husband back. You cannot, you should never try to control another person's life. All the people who have done it have regretted it, mainly because you cannot control another person's feelings. Bring him back with a spell, you'll both be miserable.

Think for a minute - after all that rage, all the hurt done, do you honestly think that you can look him in the eye and love him as you used to? You honestly think you will never lay some blame on him, or let drop a nasty comment every once in a while? What do you hope to achieve? Chain him to you, with rings of guilt? Nah.

Let the man go. There's a reason he stepped out of your life - from what you describe, it's better that way. Don't try to bring back a person that treats you like crap. And leave that woman alone, too. She's HIS problem. Don't step in there.

Look around for spells to help ease out of a relationship, and healing for YOU. Pink candles would be good, they're associated with gentle feelings, maybe along with green for healing. In this case, don't burn candles for your husband, burn candles for YOU. You need help to let him go.

For your son, I don't know how he ended up in jail, but if he's not guilty make sure to use the legal way first, and use the spell to boost that up. A justice spell is simply a spell that ensures the best outcome out of a legal battle. You can petition your candle for something like that - but make sure, with pure honesty, that you son is indeed not guilty. Otherwise, it will backfire.

What makes the strongest magic is your intent, and no so much the props used (at least in my opinion and experience). So the way you're doing it is fine.

However... Here's a website with a number of free spells (the spell kits may be on the expensive side, depending on your wallet). Surf around on that, and look at each link that says "Read about...", and never hesitate to use appropriate substitutions if you don't have the actual ingredient or element on hand.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

And remember, magic is not an easy way out of anything. "What you resist persists." Sometimes we are better off going through the crappy times, because the experience and lessons learned will be worth so much more than the status quo. Changes are a necessary part of life. Don't mourn over your loss, but appreciate and rejoice in what you may gain. I hope that helps.

Yes your right. Why should i try to bring my husband home. I will leave well enough alone. Im gonna buy a pink candle for feelings and green for healing. I'm still gonna continue to light my St. Jude green candle and my Guardian Angel white candle. My son whos already in jail and will stay in till next year I just want a candle for his protection. That's why I'm lighting the Guardian Angel candle. You said those two candles are o.k. to use. Also is it wrong to cut the candles off. I cut mines off while I'm at work for fear of fires and then relight them when I get home. Do I have to petition the pink and green candle or is there a prayer I have to say. Thank You for your advice.

For the candles: you don't have to burn them all day. You can simply burn them for a set time each day, while you're home. Petition or pray over your candle (either is good, do what comes from your heart) and light it, then after the time you choose, snuff it out. Don't blow it - many believe that blowing and snuffing have different effects on the energy. Snuffing will put it on hold, if you will, while blowing it out will tell the energy that it's not needed anymore (at least, that's how I take it). You can repeat your prayer/petition each time your relight them, it will only strengthen things up.

If you don't have colored candles, you can use a white candle, by the way. As long as the purpose is clear - you can carved a heart in one (with a nail or with a pencil, something that works) for feelings, and a symbol to represent healing on the other, or the actual words if it's easier. You can also put a picture under the candle, that represents the purpose. It's up to you.

You can also anoint your candles, and while you're rubbing the oil on them you say your prayer/petition and "push" it into the candle, so to speak. You can do that only the first time around. You'll find fancy oils with magical purposes here and there, you can use essential oils as well, and even recipes to make them yourself, on this site if you search, but you can also use olive oil, plain and simple - it has an inherent blessedness to it, due to its use throughout history for such purposes. Only a little oil in the palm of your hand, and twist the candle clockwise in the oil, from bottom to top. (That's my technique.) This will consecrate the candle to the purpose you want. If you're using the candles in a glass jar, just rub some oil on the top with your finger, clockwise again.

Just a note, the Guardian Angel and St.Jude don't really need to be anointed since they're consecrated already.

I hope this helps you as well! :)

Helen Sanchez said:

Yes your right. Why should i try to bring my husband home. I will leave well enough alone. Im gonna buy a pink candle for feelings and green for healing. I'm still gonna continue to light my St. Jude green candle and my Guardian Angel white candle. My son whos already in jail and will stay in till next year I just want a candle for his protection. That's why I'm lighting the Guardian Angel candle. You said those two candles are o.k. to use. Also is it wrong to cut the candles off. I cut mines off while I'm at work for fear of fires and then relight them when I get home. Do I have to petition the pink and green candle or is there a prayer I have to say. Thank You for your advice.

I'm going to buy me a white candle and carve the words in the candle. Do i do this each time i buy a new candle? Thank you for advice.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Steve Paine created this Ning Network.

© 2016   Created by Steve Paine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The Pagan Top Sites List