so does anyone know much about the rapture happening on may 21? or the end of the world on october 21. i have heard a lot about it floating on facebook. and all i can do is laugh i guess.

Views: 186

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's yet *another* doomsday prediction that I predict will fail. The same group predicted the same to occur in 1995, but (obviously) did not occur, citing a clerical error. :p

The only ones doomed, I fear, are the poor saps that have emptied their bank accounts and 401(k) plans to purchase billboards and other means to warn us of this apocalyptic event. I foresee the same thing to occur just before Yule of 2012.

In case someone here does end up being pulled up into the clouds, please respect the rest of us (the Damned, I suppose) with these instructions:

Well it been all over the internet(oh my it must be true) as with most all the news outlets  So if a lot of folks go poof at 6 pm Saturday that the time by the way it will happen then it guess it true now I have not got the skinny on what time zone it will fall in.

So your guess is as good as mine.  Myself at 6 pm Saturday I'll be working my garden doing a bit of brown bottle hula while I'm a grill'en and A chill'en.

LIKE!
Genya (FKA Sutra) said:
I'm sorry officer. I thought you all got raptur-ed. Next time I will check before running down Main. St. all nakey like screaming FINALLY!!! WOO HOO. NO TRAFFIC.
LMAO!!!!

Genya (FKA Sutra) said:
I'm sorry officer. I thought you all got raptur-ed. Next time I will check before running down Main. St. all nakey like screaming FINALLY!!! WOO HOO. NO TRAFFIC.
I find it interesting that Christian groups keep predicting the end of times/rapture when it blatantly says in the Bible that it will come like "a thief in the night" and "no one knows the hour or day."

Gosh!! I wish I had known this earlier. Its my husbands birthday on May 22nd and I have already bought his presents and arranged a party.

If I had known about the end of the world I would have spent the money on myself!

Darn it !!!

Haha! It's never too late to spend some cash on yourself! Heh.

Lady Skydancer said:

Gosh!! I wish I had known this earlier. Its my husbands birthday on May 22nd and I have already bought his presents and arranged a party.

If I had known about the end of the world I would have spent the money on myself!

Darn it !!!

*sigh* The media is giving WAY too much attention to nutcases. Really.
I agree...I suppose its only because Family Radio is announcing it that it is getting so much attention. Several times over the past 5 or 6 years I've heard "Planet X" was going to crash into earth (I think the last one was in November 2010). Honestly I don't think we get enough opportunities to criticize Family Radio.
I had been poking apocalypse-jokes at my (female) best friend because her birthday was the 21 of May.
As expected the huge billboards with advertisements felt very awkward today (22nd) to those who purchased them. However we did manage to make the news here in Iceland due to a volcano erupting today (near 6 o'clock even! lol) so it's not all boring news after all ;Þ
However Iceland did not explode (or implode?) as they predicted~ perhaps next time, guys!
Foiled again. And I was really in the mood for an apocalypse too.
I totally forgot about it, I was camping and out with friends and family.  My boyfriend texted me at 6:00 saying "happy end of the world...loves you" I just cracked up laughing.  Oh well, there's always another apocalypse coming...I should throw parties each time lol!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Steve Paine created this Ning Network.

© 2016   Created by Steve Paine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The Pagan Top Sites List