RealPagan- Paganism for the Real World

I am doing some research in traditions in paganism. I have been doing so through my heritage. I am of Itanlian (sicilian), German (pens. dutch), and Welsh decent. I have started to research stregheria (Italian witchcraft). The writings out there seem to be very miniscule at best and some accuracy needs to be questioned. What I have found on web based material so far can be found by clicking here or here. I am still going through the sites some. Any other sources or info on Stregheria would be greatly appreciated along with personal knowledge if you are willing to share. Thank you.

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Eh,i dont know much,but i'll share.

My family is originally of Italian descent(Tyrolean,Sicilian). My aunt Indrianna lives in Palermo,and,since she was a little girl,has made Adranos and Aetna her patrons Gods(Mount Etna is named after Aetna).

I do believe we have a Stregheria group here on RealPagan,so i suggest looking there.

Best of wishes: Ron.

As far as I know, from what I heard, Aradia: Gospel of the Witches, is a text often used in Stegheria.
Interesting back ground. I am only the fourth generation on my mothers side but our where abouts were lost to me. My Great grandmother did not give much information before she passed. I did find the Stregheria group thanks for the advise/tip. I am waiting their approval.

Ron(Sitra Ahra) said:

Eh,i dont know much,but i'll share.

My family is originally of Italian descent(Tyrolean,Sicilian). My aunt Indrianna lives in Palermo,and,since she was a little girl,has made Adranos and Aetna her patrons Gods(Mount Etna is named after Aetna).

I do believe we have a Stregheria group here on RealPagan,so i suggest looking there.

Best of wishes: Ron.

Thankyou Asdea. I have heard the same. I need to see about finding a copy. 

Asdea (Is Jai's ♥) said:
As far as I know, from what I heard, Aradia: Gospel of the Witches, is a text often used in Stegheria.
Aradia is a public domain text, so it shouldnt be too hard to get for free of the internet
Depends on whose version your reading.

Asdea (Is Jai's ♥) said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

CURRENT MOON

© 2011   Created by Sangraal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Sign in to chat!
The Pagan Top Sites List