RealPagan- Paganism for the Real World

Hi there, my name is Sarah and I'm new here(I might change my name if I need to avoid confusion). 

I just recently started studying paganism, I'm starting with learning about Wicca because it's seems the most accessible to me right now. I was first interested in witchcraft when I was 12, but life issues got in the way and it never went anywhere.  I come from a Christian background, I started to really identify as one when I was 17(my path was close to Quakerism). I still have a lot of respect and love for Jesus' teachings, and how it has inspired people(like Tolstoy and the Catholic Worker). But, I'd keep on finding myself at a place where I know that Christianity is not my path, and I'm finally ready to sincerely explore what is. 

So, a little more about me.. I live in Southern Ontario, Canada, I play piano, I love animals(I'm owned by a dog and a guinea pig), I'm a vegan, I'm working towards studying culinary arts, and I'm not sure what else... 

I look forward to meeting people, and learning!

Tags: introduction

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Merry meet, I am in the same shoes as you. There is a great wealth of knowledgable members on this site, excluding me. I am still very green around the horns. The best advice I can give you is don"t be in a big rush take the time to enjoy what you are learning, no one gets it over night. I want to wish you the best on your journey discovering your path.

Bright Greetings an Welcome Sarah.

Hi Sarah, and welcome to RP.  This is a great place to meet people from all over the world and from a variety of Pagan paths.  I'm one of the Wiccans here on the board.  If there are any questions about Wicca I can help you with don't hesitate to ask me...or for that fact ask anyone here on the board.

-Lark-

Welcome aboard RealPagan, Sarah. I do hope that you find this place to your liking and you'll grow right along side us. If you have any questions on any subject matter, please do not hesitate in asking. Once more, welcome!
Welcome aboard RealPagan, Sarah. I do hope that you find this place to your liking and you'll grow right along side us. If you have any questions on any subject matter, please do not hesitate in asking. Once more, welcome!

Welcome! I hope you find what you are looking for! I hope you enjoy it here! Don't be afraid to ask- don't be afraid to listen!

Blessed Be and Good Luck!

-Megan

Welcome Sarah...the best of luck on your spiritual journey!

Namaste,

Jen

Hello Sarah, everyone else,

I am new myself and come from a christan/lutheran background, had enrolled in college to be a minister. But I was lead toward a pagan path, I have been trying to discover what is right for me.
Best of luck n welcome.

Missy

Thank you all for your warm welcomes :)

I've changedmy name here to Lavender, there's a few Sarah's already. 

Hey Sarah, my name is Chris and I am also new to this as well. I grew up in a Southern Baptist church where we were told evertime we sin, we are closer to hell!!! One of my friends who belives in the mother, maiden, and crone has taught me that hell is not where we are going, it is we go through every day here on earth. My descent traces back to Scottish line. We need to talk I feel like we come from similar backgrounds, and need to expolore this together if you see fit.

Welcome!

Lisa

Welcome to Real Pagans Lavender [Sarah], you'll find it a friendly place.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

CURRENT MOON

© 2011   Created by Sangraal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Sign in to chat!
The Pagan Top Sites List