RealPagan- Paganism for the Real World

I have recently had an acquaintance, whom I told I was Wiccan, come to me and tell me he thinks he may be cursed and was seeking help regarding the matter. Well, I don't know a lot about curses, it's a big blind spot on my radar, so I suppose I can take his question and turn this into a sort of learning situation.

First off, I want to know if he is cursed, so that I may help him. I asked him to describe the situation and he said his family members, and/or other people he cares for kept becoming harmed or ill at the worst times. He says he thinks he knows a person who would do that to him as well. Is he cursed? Do I need information?

And secondly, I just want to know more on curses in general, any information (as long as it's credible) will help.

Views: 197

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When I got that Black Tourmaline...i went through a couple pieces before I picked up the right one for me.  The one for me happens to be slightly tear shaped or water droplet shaped, as well as the Citrine that I picked up that same day.  I don't know why she gave me the Black Tourmaline, perhaps she knew I was on a journey of seeking.  Perhaps she knew I'd need it.

Also, I don't know if this is just a coincidence or if this will even work.  I have a piece of Citrine with me because I'm told that Citrine is also a stone of confidence.  It helps build it...perhaps over time, but it does build it.

One other thing I find strange and perhaps this was my Spirit speaking to me, is that I've been carrying both the Black Tourmaline and the Citrine around with me every where I go.  Even when I'm at home, I stick them in my Pocket.  It's only when I lie down do I put them away and I often sleep with the Black Tourmaline under my Pillow along with a bag of Black Salt...don't ask why I do that or how I know to do that.

Is that a coincidence?  I think not.  So, my question is now this...is carrying the two stones around all day enough to cleanse the Black Tourmaline and keep it cleansed on a regular basis?  Keep in mind that the Citrine is in my Right Pocket and the Black Tourmaline is in my Left Pocket.  Not sure if that means anything either or if it's just coincidence.

Barccara,

I think what you have here with the Citrine; able to transform negative energy into positive in your right pocket, your projecting side.  This is what you put out. And then with the Black Tourmaline; blocking and grounding any negative energy in your left pocket ; your receptive side, what you take in. You just made a great conduit for energy to flow through you in a constructive way.  Actually it's very, very clever.  I don't actually know this, Spirit told me this is what you have here ~giggles~, that even I'm fascinated over the insight.  I must give this a try for myself!  

Secondly.  You're questioning things too much.  If you must know, you can always experiment and switch it up to see for yourself.  Switching pockets, putting both in the same pocket or leaving one at home. However, if it ain't broke, no need to fix it.

Above all, know, that regularly cleansing of your Black Torumaline, would do more good, than it ever would harm. There's really no need to over think this.  ;)

Blessings......

-  Flammeous

Baccara Moon said:

When I got that Black Tourmaline...i went through a couple pieces before I picked up the right one for me.  The one for me happens to be slightly tear shaped or water droplet shaped, as well as the Citrine that I picked up that same day.  I don't know why she gave me the Black Tourmaline, perhaps she knew I was on a journey of seeking.  Perhaps she knew I'd need it.

Also, I don't know if this is just a coincidence or if this will even work.  I have a piece of Citrine with me because I'm told that Citrine is also a stone of confidence.  It helps build it...perhaps over time, but it does build it.

One other thing I find strange and perhaps this was my Spirit speaking to me, is that I've been carrying both the Black Tourmaline and the Citrine around with me every where I go.  Even when I'm at home, I stick them in my Pocket.  It's only when I lie down do I put them away and I often sleep with the Black Tourmaline under my Pillow along with a bag of Black Salt...don't ask why I do that or how I know to do that.

Is that a coincidence?  I think not.  So, my question is now this...is carrying the two stones around all day enough to cleanse the Black Tourmaline and keep it cleansed on a regular basis?  Keep in mind that the Citrine is in my Right Pocket and the Black Tourmaline is in my Left Pocket.  Not sure if that means anything either or if it's just coincidence.

Honestly, sometimes stuff happens in life, that doesn't have, or need, a metaphysical motive behind it, to happen. 99% of the time when people think they're cursed, its actually just life being a derp, or  because the actions of certain people and such together sent the Universe on a helter-skelter rollercoaster ride. Just saying.

Like your down to earth, and realistic approach.  Not everything has a metaphysical motive, for true.  It is to go through the process of elimination, to rule out the mundane, prior to jumping onto a metaphysical bandwagon so to speak.  Although believing oneself to be cursed could be nothing more than a physiological thing; seeing the glass half empty instead half full.  Which was touched upon. Again you're right, life can be a 'derp' but should we ever view life through rose colored glasses?  Having a little chaos does liven things up a bit, and when experienced it's the best teacher there is.

Blessings...

- Flammeous

Ronald Steven Stemko Jr said:

Honestly, sometimes stuff happens in life, that doesn't have, or need, a metaphysical motive behind it, to happen. 99% of the time when people think they're cursed, its actually just life being a derp, or  because the actions of certain people and such together sent the Universe on a helter-skelter rollercoaster ride. Just saying.

I agree, too.  We've got Negative Thoughts as well as Positive Ones running around in our heads.  It could also be the people that we hang around with.  They say...if you have around Negative People, you'll end up with more Negative Actions in your life than Positive Ones.  It's the Law of Attraction at work.  Like attracts Like.

In the case with my stones...does that mean that simple things like Jinxes and Hexes will not affect me?  They'll just go right into one stone and out the other?  Kind of like a shield or protection spell?  Might even work for Curses too, let alone Negative Energy.  I'm not sure how that works exactly...just that it does and that I started doing it without questioning what I was doing.  My original intent was to build confidence while keeping Negative Energy at bay.  I guess keeping the Negative Energy at bay is working.  I'm relatively a positive person by Nature, though sometimes I get annoyed just like everyone else....not for long though usually.

Baccara,

In regards how you carry the stones in your pocket.  Basically, any baneful energy sent towards you is blocked and the energy that you yourself put out is positive. Like you have all your bases covered. What's coming in, and what's going out.  Now Black Tourmaline is a protective stone, and it's has been used for protection from hexes, jinxes and curses.  

Blessings...

- Flammeous

Baccara Moon said:

I agree, too.  We've got Negative Thoughts as well as Positive Ones running around in our heads.  It could also be the people that we hang around with.  They say...if you have around Negative People, you'll end up with more Negative Actions in your life than Positive Ones.  It's the Law of Attraction at work.  Like attracts Like.

In the case with my stones...does that mean that simple things like Jinxes and Hexes will not affect me?  They'll just go right into one stone and out the other?  Kind of like a shield or protection spell?  Might even work for Curses too, let alone Negative Energy.  I'm not sure how that works exactly...just that it does and that I started doing it without questioning what I was doing.  My original intent was to build confidence while keeping Negative Energy at bay.  I guess keeping the Negative Energy at bay is working.  I'm relatively a positive person by Nature, though sometimes I get annoyed just like everyone else....not for long though usually.

Not all chaos is good chaos, Flammeous, which the kind of chaos I'm referring to would be a traumatic experience like rape, abuse, child molestation. What is to be learned from that other than fear? These things scar people, scar , shape, transforms a persons life for the rest of their days. It affects the way their mind thinks, they may be happy go lucky, and then after said incident they turn wildly depressed, pessimistic, and overly catious. Are these meant to be learned from, to make a person stronger?

My apologies if this is off topic. Just something that I had come to mind.

Love and blessings -Charity

I feel that all things are meant to be learned from.  For example...I'm naturally shy.  Mother said I didn't used to be Naturally shy, but perhaps all those times of her telling me to stop running up to strangers and hugging their legs in the Grocery store when I was little did something to me mentally.  Perhaps it was something else...perhaps I'm even just a little bit insecure about myself.  Being shy is an obstacle that we need to overcome to make us stronger.  Nothing says you can't be cautious, but if you're overly cautious, you'll never get anything done in life.  That is one thing I've learn so far...I just have to stop being overly cautious I guess.

Flammeous.....

Thanks for all the information on the stones.  I'll definitely keep using this method then and then putting the stones together I think while I sleep.  Though...I have a feeling that putting the Citrine down on the right hand side of my bed and the Black Tourmaline under my Pillow was kind of creating the same effect as in my pocket.  Giving an area to block negative energy from affecting my sleep/dreams/etc, but also allowing myself to put out more and more positive energy.

I'm told that when you have things like Butterflies fly in front of your face, it symbolizes that great change is about to take place.  I'm going to assume that because of all the Positive Energy that I'm putting out and the fact that I still have a Pure Heart for the most part, it's going to be an amazing Positive Change for the better.

In the past few months, I've had Butterflies and Moths as well fly in front of my face...at times...they'll just flutter around in circles, then fly off.  Other times, they'll just fly in front of me.  The most recent one was probably within the past 3 weeks to 1 month.  We'll see what happens.  I have been making plans to do a lot of traveling and hopefully that dream is about to come true.  Maybe someone who has a decent cash flow is going to donate something towards my trip.  I want to step foot on all seven continents, explore, learn, study the Ancient Cities, Temples, architecture, cultures, and even delve a little into the UFO phenomena world wide.  It'll be interesting to see what happens and to share what I've learned and my experiences with the world.  Not many people get that kind of opportunity and I'll make it happen one way or another.  I'm just trying to stay positive about it all.

I'm not going to be able to make Italy by December, unless something big happens.  Which it just might.  I still need to get a Laptop and a Video Camera to take with me too.  Decent equipment is important for this journey.  I'll need a Laptop that can handle lots of Video Rendering.  Well, that's my current dream I'm working on.  :)  One more thing you've learned about me.

·°Ceti~ {Charity} 

What I wrote about chaos, is in fact coming from someone who has experienced all that you have mentioned.  So you tell me.

Blessings....

- Flammeous

·°Ceti~ {Charity} said:

Not all chaos is good chaos, Flammeous, which the kind of chaos I'm referring to would be a traumatic experience like rape, abuse, child molestation. What is to be learned from that other than fear? These things scar people, scar , shape, transforms a persons life for the rest of their days. It affects the way their mind thinks, they may be happy go lucky, and then after said incident they turn wildly depressed, pessimistic, and overly catious. Are these meant to be learned from, to make a person stronger?

My apologies if this is off topic. Just something that I had come to mind.

Love and blessings -Charity
I would like to say more, privately, if you wish to send me a message. I can't do so from my phone.

My love and the Lord and Lady's blessings to you.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

CURRENT MOON

© 2014   Created by Sangraal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The Pagan Top Sites List