RealPagan- Paganism for the Real World

binding spell - to stop someone from harming other people.

Hi,   I need some help as soon as possible please. I've resently had someone whom I thought was a friend, of five years, steal from me. He stole my house keys when I was home and he came to visit but I didn't realise until the following morning when it came to going to work. Had to get the the spare set from a trusted friend. Then, two days later he entered my home when i was out, participating in something which I, and some friends, had been planing for months. One this day he stole two games consoles from me and left a note pretending to be a baylift - but I recognise his handwriting and he wrote it on a notepad - a real baylift would have surely had official forms. I have informed the police - they are making an investigation - and I have had my locked changed.

I just wanted to know if is it okay to cast a binding spell without the persons permission? I have have looked up binding spells already but the results gave information on how to stop someone harming the caster. I want to cast a spell to prevent him from doing similar things to other people. I really hope someone can help me. I always put other people before myself. That's just how I am made - so to speak. Please reply.

Blessings.

Chris.

Tags: binding, friend, friendship, spell

Views: 2506

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cheers. I'll bear that in mind.

Well if you go by the "what you give out comes back to you three times", you could send him a love your neighbour spell and maybe guilt will get him.. 

You say that you have decided not to do a binding spell, but personally, myself, I would do a justice spell asking Bast to take care of the matter as quickly as possible, it can't hurt to ask for expediency.

Cheers, Neiges. I'll have a think about both of those options.

BB

Reply to Discussion

RSS

CURRENT MOON

© 2015   Created by Sangraal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The Pagan Top Sites List