RealPagan- Paganism for the Real World

Just wondered if anyone would be interested in sharing a picture of their altar/shrine? If not a picture, perhaps a description? We all have such different ideas on what we put on our altars/shrines that I thought it would be interesting and inspiring to see what people do with how big or how small their space is, on what their altar,shrine is, and so on. I'll start it off with my very busy, but working, altar. This is a TV stand.

Views: 1262

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this one was our Samhain altar :) I still need to take a pic of the ones I have throughout the house... :) I tried to incorporate things we've brought from our home countries on the table. The citrine rock is one my grandpa (who passed away two weeks before we got married) brought from Nicaragua that he mined....and some other things too :) heeh
Attachments:
hm I couldn't get mine to load on the main page...sorry ;(
That is one big altar, Dsuyentor! I love the citrine! Sorry about your Grandpa, but at least you have a constant memory of him!!

It's currently packed up as I'm in transition to the next chapter of my life, but here is a photo of it from a few months ago.

John, have you looked at the other thread regarding deities yet? I am a follower of Ganesh, myself, however I have not yet read the Bhagavad Gita. I am looking forward to reading it though. As for your altar, of course I am going to say I love it simply because you have Ganesh sitting upon it. :P
I just used a big table that I set up for the Esbats in the living room since we live in a small apartment...easier to set them up then take them down as the year goes round...I have small ones set up I need to load up here soon ;)

Sephira said:
That is one big altar, Dsuyentor! I love the citrine! Sorry about your Grandpa, but at least you have a constant memory of him!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

CURRENT MOON

© 2013   Created by Sangraal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The Pagan Top Sites List