RealPagan- Paganism for the Real World

Lady Elyria

Lady Elyria's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity
MoonShimmer ~ )O( ~

"There is some very good advice here, my kids were brought up in both pagan and chris…"

Lady Elyria replied Dec. 17, 2010 to Yule-Mas ( don't roll your eyes work with me here) LOL

23 Dec. 21, 2010
Reply by Dreamwalker Nightwind
Lady Elyria

"sure can   after I responded I thought , HMMM maybe I should have mentioned that it…"

Lady Elyria replied Dec. 10, 2010 to Salvation Army Doesn't Want Your Black Magic Donations

18 Dec. 24, 2010
Reply by Unholy Angel (obadoba penshika)
Lady Elyria

"it lets you when you post a forum or blog but there is a A and you click that and it…"

Lady Elyria replied Dec. 10, 2010 to Thank you to who ever created/added the font bar

7 Dec. 10, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Renee
Lady Elyria

"yes it says right in the article that this is one group in Calagary "

Lady Elyria replied Dec. 10, 2010 to Salvation Army Doesn't Want Your Black Magic Donations

18 Dec. 24, 2010
Lady Elyria

"My favorite line of this whole story is "toy guns are okay" , can't promote the occu…"

18 Dec. 24, 2010
Lady Elyria

"WooHoooo we are getting the all sought afer "like" type button oh so cool "

Lady Elyria replied Dec. 10, 2010 to Thank you to who ever created/added the font bar

7 Dec. 10, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Renee
Lady Elyria

"well thanks to Ning then because is sure makes editing posts a whole lot easier!"

7 Dec. 10, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Renee
Julica

"Turner you have misread Ari , We are not claiming Gard , we have been and will be tr…"

Lady Elyria replied Dec. 8, 2010 to Magical aid to gender alteration.

18 Dec. 10, 2010
Reply by Turner
lucy

"Edit your post the text needs to be in any light color like gray, then highlight wha…"

Lady Elyria replied Dec. 7, 2010 to prisoners given time off to worship sun god

3 Dec. 7, 2010
Reply by Tasha
Journey

"As someone who is highly empathic, I have to agree with Sang here , I do not see it…"

Lady Elyria replied Dec. 7, 2010 to Does this happen to anybody?

36 Dec. 12, 2010
Reply by Dog

RSS

CURRENT MOON

© 2011   Created by Sangraal

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Sign in to chat!
The Pagan Top Sites List