Lluella Clover's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Lol. This reminds me of something: You are not a witch unless you have been initiate…"

Lluella Clover replied Aug 1, 2011 to Pagan Legends

17 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by MoonCrone

"I would do it in only relation to the safety of your family and home.  I have friend…"

Lluella Clover replied Aug 1, 2011 to binding spell - to stop someone from harming other people.

16 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Chris Barnes (Barny Boo)

"Life Learning: Intelligence Freedom Energy   My short and simple answer that could p…"

Lluella Clover replied Jul 24, 2011 to One question made of three words, One answer made of three sentences...

9 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by MJ

"ToLeisha:   Ah, yes. I have heard of that and will give it a read. I do wish I could…"

Lluella Clover replied Jul 23, 2011 to And so a lucky clover was given to me by the most unlikely of people without their knowing the truth.

5 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Lluella Clover

"Thank you and I agree. Especially, with so many different types of individuals out t…"

Lluella Clover replied Jul 23, 2011 to Beyond The Wiccan Rede - Other Pagan Ethics

19 Jan 20, 2012

"Is it okay to have and, or form your own set of rules/guidelines?"

Lluella Clover replied Jul 22, 2011 to Beyond The Wiccan Rede - Other Pagan Ethics

19 Jan 20, 2012

"My practical sides says," Waste not."   My Buddhist grandmother would yell at you an…"

Lluella Clover replied Jul 22, 2011 to Eating offerings: is this ok?

13 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Lluella Clover

RSS

About

Steve Paine created this Ning Network.

© 2016   Created by Steve Paine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The Pagan Top Sites List