Chris Barnes (Barny Boo)'s Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

""

Chris Barnes (Barny Boo) replied Jan 18, 2013 to Greetings

1 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Chris Barnes (Barny Boo)

"I understand that there are different cultures in different parts of the world. Hell…"

Chris Barnes (Barny Boo) replied Mar 21, 2012 to witchcraft growing threat to children in britain

6 Mar 21, 2012

"I don't think I could forgive anyone for something like this. End of the day the dam…"

Chris Barnes (Barny Boo) replied Mar 5, 2012 to witchcraft growing threat to children in britain

6 Mar 21, 2012

"Hi Carla, welcome to RP"

Chris Barnes (Barny Boo) replied Jan 26, 2012 to HELLO

6 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by MoonCrone

"Cheers, for posting this Lark. Really useful information there. Like Pheonix Sun Ra…"

Chris Barnes (Barny Boo) replied Jan 20, 2012 to Beyond The Wiccan Rede - Other Pagan Ethics

19 Jan 20, 2012

"  I agree with you that note.    I think people just need to realise that we're all…"

Chris Barnes (Barny Boo) replied Aug 12, 2011 to Journalist gripes about pagans at Stonehenge

13 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Watchful Wanderer

"Yer, protect the site - absolutely. i agree with him on that note. But to say that i…"

Chris Barnes (Barny Boo) replied Aug 10, 2011 to Journalist gripes about pagans at Stonehenge

13 Jul 12, 2013

"Cheers, Neiges. I'll have a think about both of those options. BB"

Chris Barnes (Barny Boo) replied Aug 7, 2011 to binding spell - to stop someone from harming other people.

16 Aug 7, 2011

"So it's okay for the Romans to adopt on to the worship of God after Christ rose from…"

Chris Barnes (Barny Boo) replied Aug 5, 2011 to Journalist gripes about pagans at Stonehenge

13 Jul 12, 2013

"Cheers. I'll bear that in mind."

Chris Barnes (Barny Boo) replied Aug 5, 2011 to binding spell - to stop someone from harming other people.

16 Aug 7, 2011

RSS

About

Steve Paine created this Ning Network.

© 2016   Created by Steve Paine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The Pagan Top Sites List