RealPagan- Paganism for the Real World

New Members (119)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Netiquette

Just as in the real world, cyber space has a code of etiquette that newer members to the OPC (Online Pagan Community) might not be aware of…

Started by Aislynn

12 Jun 27
Reply by Aine

New to real pagan.

I am thankful for being accepted, which I will tell you does not happen often for me. There is a lot about myself I have never understood a…

Started by L

10 Jun 2
Reply by Guinevere

Hello from Miami, FL!

Hi there!  Thanks for accepting me, and I'm very happy to meet you all. I hope to learn more and maybe find some people who can guide me on…

Started by stagsforest

0 Apr 29

Hello from Melbourne, Australia

Hello. I am new to my path, I like to call it Eclectic Pagan, and I am always learning and looking for new things to learn. :) At the momen…

Started by Michelle Von Grimm

6 Apr 13
Reply by Mark

How to Start

I'm new to this site and to this world that I've opened myself to. I've broken free from a very close minded world, and I am overwhelmed by…

Started by Andrew Wingren

6 Mar 12
Reply by Callisto

Sveiki (Greetings)

It is nice to find a friendly forum online for the Pagan community. I am on a journey to learn as much as I can about other people's paths…

Started by Melanija Auseklis

6 Mar 3
Reply by MoonCrone

Greetings

I am Morgan and I am here for community. I gave an introduction in my profile and I will copy/paste it here. Hello, I'm looking for a comm…

Started by Morgan Johnstone

2 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Daniel O'Neill (Cat wrangler)

hello everyone, from India

This is Eudora, I'm 22 and in my final year at college. I'v had it going rough for the pastfew years, which is why I'm probably here. It wo…

Started by Dark Wing

2 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by MoonCrone

Hello from Ireland

Hello all, My name is Áine, and I am a naturalistic pantheistic Pagan. It's been a while since I've been active on any Pagan forums, so I…

Started by Áine Órga

8 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Daniel O'Neill (Cat wrangler)

New from New Mexico

I have only learned of this area because I was seeking to request an interview with a member for ACTION, the online E-zine that I put out f…

Started by Christopher Blackwell

4 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Christopher Blackwell

RSS

CURRENT MOON

© 2014   Created by Sangraal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The Pagan Top Sites List