RealPagan- Paganism for the Real World

New Members (118)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello From Michigan

I started my life as a Catholic. I wasn't practicing and eventually fell away from Christianity and didn't have any type of spiritual life…

Started by Moonhawk

2 Sep 16
Reply by Lark

Greetings

Hello wonderful community of people.  I'm new to this site, I kind of just stumbled upon it one night while phasing myself out before bed.…

Started by Victoria Haner

8 Aug 29
Reply by Victoria Haner

Hello!

Just thought I would say hello and introduce myself.  I have been immersed into Paganism/Wicca for about a year and a half now, and am stil…

Started by CEWsony9(dragonfiregrl)

0 Aug 16

Hello there

Hello to you all, im Rob, and im new here, ive been drawn to Anubis, Ravens and Necromancy since i was 5 years old, ive never really known…

Started by Rob Trevethick

18 Jul 19
Reply by Diane

Greetings

I have been a pagan I have been a pagan for 40 years. You notice that I said Pagan and not Wicken. My very best friend was Wicken but I rea…

Started by Kailish

1 Jul 17
Reply by Amara Ravenwood

Hello from SW Florida!

Hi everyone.  Jumped over here from Wiccan Together to stalk Edan. ;) A little about me...  After a very long hiatus from witchcraft (13 ye…

Started by Amara Ravenwood

19 Jul 7
Reply by Amara Ravenwood

Hai! I'm Moody Thursday

Merry Meet :-)  I'm brand new to this website.  I'm an Eclectic NeoPagan Witch, and I'm looking forward to getting to know the people on Re…

Started by Moody Thursday

7 Jul 7
Reply by MoonCrone

Greetings!

Hi! So I'm Aine, Scottish pagan and witch, also with heavy Irish influence :)  Looking forward to getting to know people. Any questions I'm…

Started by Aine

38 Jul 7
Reply by MoonCrone

Just joined here

Hi folks! Some of you know me from Wiccan Together. I just joined here as well, to keep up with some friends who are no longer on that site…

Started by Bad Seed

11 Jun 30
Reply by Micheál

Netiquette

Just as in the real world, cyber space has a code of etiquette that newer members to the OPC (Online Pagan Community) might not be aware of…

Started by Aislynn

12 Jun 27
Reply by Aine

RSS

CURRENT MOON

© 2014   Created by Sangraal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The Pagan Top Sites List