General Discussions (514)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Politics is more than just government and politicians

Politics is not just about government and politicians. What is politics?. Normally when we consider politics, we think of it limited to pol…

Started by Christopher Blackwell

1 May 7
Reply by MarcusAgrippa1

Blessings and Update....

Blessings Everyone , Just wanted to give you a quick update..... Life has been slightly crazy on the home front.... the nasty bug that seem…

Started by MJ

0 Apr 27

Negative energy

Hi,  my name is Ursula and I am new in this community. I have been reading a little (lot) for one evening and something just popped into m…

Started by Ursula Chokker

7 Apr 26
Reply by Arimesis

Oberon Zell Ravenheart on TV

Well the Wizard Oberon Zell was on tv this week end. This is the link to see the show.  http://www.nbcnewyork.com/blogs/1st-look/Subculture

Started by Severinus Halarevici

1 Apr 18
Reply by MarcusAgrippa1

FYI ...IMPORTANT!!!!

Please be aware that someone has cloned Steve's personal Facebook page , profile, and LEGEND"s.  If you receive an invitation from any of t…

Started by MJ

1 Feb 15
Reply by Ms. Witch(Sara)

New but not so new

Hello everyone. I've not yet formally introduced myself. I'm Rowan. I've been here since November of last year but just didn't take the tim…

Started by Rowan Moonchild

2 Jan 29
Reply by Aswoliwi

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

QUICK UPDATE Hey everyone, Steve has really been taken down and out with the bug, and could be for a bit .The medics have been in, and he i…

Started by MJ

3 Jan 7
Reply by MJ

Robert Cochrane and his works

Robert Cochrane Time for a second look by 'initiatory' traditions. It has been 50 years since Robert Cochrane's mysterious death in 1966. A…

Started by MarcusAgrippa1

8 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by MarcusAgrippa1

Yuletide Blessings 2016

Yuletide Blessings and a prosperous new year to all members past and present of Real Pagan.  Thank you for your contributions throughout 20…

Started by Steve Paine

0 Dec 21, 2016

Shadow work

Been learning a bit about how to integrate the shadow aspects of myself into the light. Aspects of myself that I have denied, rejected, and…

Started by brent

0 Nov 28, 2016

RSS

About

Steve Paine created this Ning Network.

© 2017   Created by Steve Paine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The Pagan Top Sites List