Beginner's Circle (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Synthetic Runes

My apologies if there is another topic on this somewhere, I tried to do a search but couldn't find anything that addressed this question sp…

Started by Jess

7 May 2, 2012
Reply by Heather Castor

At a Crossroad...

I know this is very strange, especially being as I not too long ago had a discussion about patron deities, and the fact that I lacked them.…

Started by Ree

16 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Andi Grimes (Bellia)

References & Research

I was wondering if anyone could help me find some valid websites with accurate information concerning Druidry, Celtic Reconstructionism, Ce…

Started by Ree

15 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Ree

Hey buddies!

Hello new friends! I look forward to learning as much as I can from you all <3

Started by Sea Beats

1 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Daniel O'Neill (Cat wrangler)

The Art and Science of Magic(k)

This was originally written on another network in order to 1) elaborate on a seemingly simple definition of magic and 2) to help put a stop…

Started by Sangraal

5 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Ree

Beyond The Wiccan Rede - Other Pagan Ethics

One thing which people often forget is that the Rede is the WICCAN Rede and appropriately only applies to Wiccans. Other paths and individu…

Started by Lark

19 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Chris Barnes (Barny Boo)

Yemaya & Santeria

Ok, so if I forget to make up a title, remind me. Anyway, hi there. Some of you might remember me from a while back, some of you might not…

Started by Tabitha W

2 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by E

Different views of deity, How it's put into practice.

I'll preface this by saying I might end up rambling nonsense at some point while writing this. I have a lot of thoughts and feelings swarmi…

Started by Melissa

14 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Samiya

Runes (The Elder Futhark)

So I am looking to start runework and reading and would like some advice and pointer for the subject. Any body willing to help?

Started by Michael Aaron Eby

15 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Vigdisdotter

Quantim Physics

Greetings all, Im wondering how many of you have made a study of quantim physics, and how, if at all, you see it within our paths. Ive been…

Started by Tracy

11 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Liofrun Thunorsdotter

RSS

About

Steve Paine created this Ning Network.

© 2016   Created by Steve Paine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The Pagan Top Sites List