Beginner's Circle (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Invoking Gods and Goddesses, how does it work?

*Edit 'Right now, as I was about to post this thread since I forgot to add the lyrics, the song 'Never surrender' from, yet again, Triumph…

Started by Feo

5 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Kelly

General questions

I am relatively "new", and I have some questions... Do Wiccans worship a specific god/goddess OR do they worship the god/goddess in genera…

Started by Katie

5 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Callisto

structured study tips for a solitary pagan

Hello all, I have been studying on and off about Paganism (NeoWicca) for about four years now. I have read: Simple Wicca Wicca for the Sol…

Started by Moon Beam

3 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by MoonCrone

Crafting tools

Hey there... So this is my first thread. And I couldn't find this topic anywhere on the forum... But if I overlooked it, I'm sorry. But I'…

Started by Feo

6 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Poppy Ruth Silver

Higher Self questions.

Ok so last week I was gazing into my Quartz crystal. I wanted to meditate so I figured Id fix myself on the crystal like I would do on a ca…

Started by Selenah Awrin

13 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Ms. Witch(Sara)

Astral Forms

Okay, so I'll start with the fact that I'm not sure this is exactly the right place for this but I couldn't really think of better so here…

Started by Lumno Stormborn

1 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Farscryer

Crisus of fath

Hi guys, I really want to believe in Wicca but am having a crisis of  faith. I want to share with you a message that I posted on another me…

Started by Steven Mulvay

4 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Steven Mulvay

Ideas for some basic meditations, etc.

Way back on Easter 2001, I had the experience of sitting in on a Pagan meditation in Springfield, Oregon.  The theme was an "astral project…

Started by DJ Bonneromics

1 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Asdea (Jasper)

Pagan Legends

In our community we have a number of inaccuracies, untruths and misunderstandings in circulation.  Some of them have been in passed around…

Started by Sangraal

17 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by MoonCrone

Visualization

Being able to clearly visualize what one wants ones magic to accomplish is absolutely central to effectively doing spellwork, ritual work,…

Started by Lark

1 May 17, 2012
Reply by Silver Nightowl

RSS

About

Steve Paine created this Ning Network.

© 2016   Created by Steve Paine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The Pagan Top Sites List