I thought I'd start a thread where those BTW Initiates on the board could introduce themselves and their background so that any Seekers here would know who might be able to answer questions they might have.

-Lark-

Views: 490

Replies to This Discussion

It's been a busy year. Our Maiden Coven has had a promising beginning.

I am Brythwen 2' and the coven leader of the Marion Coven.

Let me see...what can I tell you about myself. I am a dedicated teacher of the

Gardnerian Tradition, devoted to my coven-mates. I love to Garden and walk my dog.

I love to star gaze....

Greetings,

I am Brythwen, 3' HPs of Marion Coven of West Central Florida. Our Outer Court is called Cobalt Springs Grove. Waves to everyone...

Blessings,

B

Hi Brythwen, Nice to meet you.  I don't know many of the Florida Gards except for the folks in Pensacola.  Perhaps one year I'll have to come down there and meet you all.

Looks like some congrats are in order...congrats, Brythwen! :)

My husband and I (non-Wiccan, but traditional witchcraft initiates) are looking to move to the Celebration/Reunion/Citrus Ridge/Four Corners/West Kissimmee part of Florida at some point in the not horribly distant future. It's good to know there's trad folk not painfully far outside of that area.

Brythwen said:

Greetings,

I am Brythwen, 3' HPs of Marion Coven of West Central Florida. Our Outer Court is called Cobalt Springs Grove. Waves to everyone...

Blessings,

B

Well...There are a lot of Gards down here! When you come on down we'd love to meet ya...

Brythwen

Lark said:

Hi Brythwen, Nice to meet you.  I don't know many of the Florida Gards except for the folks in Pensacola.  Perhaps one year I'll have to come down there and meet you all.

Leisha said:

Looks like some congrats are in order...congrats, Brythwen! :)

Thank you!!!

Good luck with the move!

Brythwen

My husband and I (non-Wiccan, but traditional witchcraft initiates) are looking to move to the Celebration/Reunion/Citrus Ridge/Four Corners/West Kissimmee part of Florida at some point in the not horribly distant future. It's good to know there's trad folk not painfully far outside of that area.

Brythwen said:

Greetings,

Blessings,

B

I am a 3rd degree Gardnerian and a 3rd degree Kingstone (CVW) initiate.

Krom

I am a 3rd degree Gardnerian High Priestess from Circle of Saoirse. I was trained exceptionally well by (my now dearest friend) my HPS. Though admittedly in comparison to most I am still a babe in the HPS world. I started running my first outer court just shy of a year ago now, but I must be something right as my first students are blowing my expectations out of the water. Either that, or they just love one up-ing each other. haha whatever gets them studying and practicing I guess. I am based out of Omaha, NE and besides running outer court I also run a local general occult community group with many traditions/beliefs involved. 

Mini Personal Summary-> I have been studying general pagan philosophies for over a decade now, and worked solitary until I meet my husband nine years ago. We were content for a few years with only practicing together, but hit that learning wall. What was being done correctly and why? It took us years to find a coven, but the wading through the wrong ones made finding Circle of Saoirse that much sweeter. We found the perfect fit for us. I personally think you should never settle your spiritually for location, but to learn I understand that some have to. Anyways, it's been nothing but progress for both of us since that day. I hope everyone is as lucky as we were to find the family and guidance we'd been searching for. 

I am 3rd High Priest of the Wica Tradition (New-York Wica Tradition), 5th generation from the NY Coven of Witches and Eddie Buczynski.

I am currently Elders (HP 3*) of the Coven de la Chouette Blanche in France. The first coven established of the Wica Tradition (NY Wica Tradition) of France (and Europe). But im not the only HP3* NYWT (New York Wica Tradition) in Europe.

RSS

About

Steve Paine created this Ning Network.

© 2017   Created by Steve Paine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The Pagan Top Sites List