Hello and Merry Meet!

I thought it might be a good idea to at least start with an introduction discussion.

Lark, I wanted to say I love the way you have described what a Hedgewitch is. Beautiful words.

I am called Wild Juniper. I will always be a student. There is so much I have learned and yet to learn. I am learning more and more to trust my instincts. I have been following my path (with a few detours through the years) since about 2001. My gardening skills could use some work, but I am a lover of nature. I am an avid reader as well.

I realize that I am starting an introduction thread, and yet, I am not the best at making my own. I hope to get to know each of you better!

Many bright blessings to you!

Tags: get, introduce, know, to

Views: 278

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, I'm still quite new to this path but it already feels as if I have returned home from a long journey.
I love learning, reading and implementing my studies into positive action.
The description of this group really resonated with me.
I hope to learn about myself and my path more whilst making friends along the way.

Hello my name is Gypsi and I live by the Forrest (where I spend most of my time )

I spend most of my time in the
forest or being met by some creature or another , I am a mother with the soul of a Crone . Lark, I agree with Wild Juniper the way you describe what a Hedgewitch is .. just beautiful 
I look to the future of getting to know you and making new friends :)
 Be Blessed :)

Merry Meet,

I am Sara, you can call me Ms. Witch, My husband started calling me that once and it just stuck. I hail from Illinois, flat farm land. Not too exotic here, but exotic in its own way. We have two cats, 2 hermit crabs and 1 fish. We currently live in a small house, with a small garden. I am a pagan, herbalist/kitchen witch. I make my own non combustible incense.  I too like  woodwife would love to get a herbalist degree.

Greetings All, Merry Meet...

Sharonlee here... I just joined. I'm not sure if I could be called a Hedgewitch... I do have a deep affinity with nature and live closely connected to the earth.

I walk almost every day, communing and meditating with my surroundings. I write in my journal and blog a PhotoJournal on Blogger, though no one really reads or visits.

I do have some favorite home remedies, I like making my own candles and want to learn how to make incense or incense cones.

I am a mother & grandmother; I have four, 2 girls and 2 boys... and 3 granddaughters. Girls run in my family.

Blessed Be

Merry Meet from wintery England!

My names Angel and I'm new to the site and the group. I'm currently in the process of moving to a new house which has an amazing garden. I'm really looking forward to bringing out it's full potential. I love gardening, and just being outdoors in general. I'm one of those people that's always bringing things home when they go out as well, currently my handbag is filled with conkers and I'm trying to work out how to pack oak leaves from Britains oldest oak tree in a way that won't reduce them to dust :P

I'm married, hand fasted and mum to a little dog who follows me everywhere. I've also been adopted by a sparrow family (I'm going to miss them when I move) and all the local cats in the area, as well as two fox cubs and three hedgehogs who always come to visit even though our back yard offers nothing but a barking dog at the moment. So it's really special to see them come and visit.

RSS

About

Steve Paine created this Ning Network.

© 2017   Created by Steve Paine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The Pagan Top Sites List