Hi everyone,

I am about as new to this forum as I am to the practice of Wicca, which I have developed a strong interest in since it resonates with me. I was part of Wiccan Together for a few months before it shut down not long ago, and I unfortunately lost the contact information of the person who was mentoring me. I am hoping we will cross paths again, but in the meantime, I need to continue moving forward on my own. 

I've only recently begun to think of my dreams as intuitive and clairvoyant, especially after getting a startling dream that left me shocked and on high alarm for days. I've yet to fully accept it, I think, because it is difficult to connect during meditation or to get my third eye opened. So, I've decided to focus on balancing my chakras and centering myself. 

I love to dance, and I choreograph pieces often. It's one of the things I most love to do in this world, even if I am not at a professional level. 

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, sorry you have lost your internet tribe, I hope someone here will assist you. I am also new to RP, I have also lost my internet tribe, so I know how you feel.

Hello Sky.  I was a member of Wiccan Together for several years, so I know what you mean.  Hopefully you bump into your former mentor here in cyberspace again. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Steve Paine created this Ning Network.

© 2017   Created by Steve Paine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The Pagan Top Sites List