Ive noticed from looking through the forums the activity is slow.....is that just me, am i missing something? I would love to jump back in, but Im concerned about the time lines being years old...let me know how the group is doing....I need a place to call home!...Merry Meet, Tracy( or Lea)

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Things really are very slow here. I think that it's in part because for a long time, a lot of members here were also members over on WiccanTogether, which was more active, so they brought most of their discussion there. Now that WT is defunct, it hasn't really picked up, though. If you have questions or thoughts you want to share in the forum, though, please do so! I'm sure you'll get some responses.

Its slow here .I do.miss wiccan together but do my best to be active here.

I am also doing my best to comment on most posts. I also need a home after ASHMAIL shut down I have missed discussing issues with others. 

I miss the closeness of being in a pagan community. I spend too much time on Facebook.

I could echo all of the previous responses to this post. I've been perusing other forums but they all seem to be either just as dead as this one, or they're so overwhelmed by trolls, flamers, and haters that the only ones posting are those who are all about baiting the trolls, flamers, and haters.

The only way to change the situation here is to change the situation here. By that I mean, make posts, and make an effort to respond to others' posts in a spirit of fellowship and sharing.

Hello, Badseed nice to see your still around...maybe we can hook up some livly discussions...tracy

Bad Seed said:

Things really are very slow here. I think that it's in part because for a long time, a lot of members here were also members over on WiccanTogether, which was more active, so they brought most of their discussion there. Now that WT is defunct, it hasn't really picked up, though. If you have questions or thoughts you want to share in the forum, though, please do so! I'm sure you'll get some responses.

I hear ya Jamie,..same here..no coven and barly anyone who wants to circle with me these days...whered they all go??!!! tracy

Jamie said:

I miss the closeness of being in a pagan community. I spend too much time on Facebook.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Steve Paine created this Ning Network.

© 2017   Created by Steve Paine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The Pagan Top Sites List