New Members (130)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello

Hello, Im new to this site, not new to the craft. Looking forward to meeting everyone, just need to learn how to get around in here. So ple…

Started by Elia

4 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by Jess

Greetings!

Hi! So I'm Aine, Scottish pagan and witch, also with heavy Irish influence :)  Looking forward to getting to know people. Any questions I'm…

Started by Aine

39 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by Linda Regalado

Merry meet! Druid in training, Kitchen witch newbie here to say 'Hello!'

Hi Everyone, As I have just registered I thought it time to join the thread of new members and introduce myself here briefly. I never know…

Started by Viviane

6 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by Baccara Moon

Hello all, Spiritualist in Training.

Hello everyone, it's been a while...long while.  I've been on here before in the past.  Just have not been very active.  I'm hoping to chan…

Started by Baccara Moon

0 Nov 19, 2014

Hi! New member

Hello everyone, My name is Serenity. My magickal name is Anubisa. I am a follower of the Egyptian/Kemetic path. My personal god is Anubis,…

Started by Serenity Hutchinson

2 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Serenity Hutchinson

New

Hello everyone I am Descaria I am of Stregone or also known as a warlock/witch of Janarra pleasure to meet everyone.

Started by Descaria

1 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by MoonCrone

Hi Everyone!

Just thought I'd say "hi" since I'm new here. I've had an odd relationship with Paganism. It started in earnest when I was 11 or 12 (though…

Started by Aislinn Maeve

5 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by Christopher

Hello

Hello all,  I'm Star, a BTW (British Traditional Wiccan), I joined the site hoping for some good conversation with like minded people. Well…

Started by Star

1 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by Harobed

The blood moon.

I'm bad with forums so if this topic is misplaced feel free to move or delete it.Hello everyone,I'm new to the website so before I go on to…

Started by Clara Schoelitsz

5 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by Feo

Merry Meet

Hi everyone, New to this site, not new to the pagan path.  Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Chris. I thought this would be worth…

Started by Christopher

4 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Christopher

RSS

About

Steve Paine created this Ning Network.

© 2017   Created by Steve Paine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The Pagan Top Sites List